Welcome to Binghamton University. Whether you're considering an undergraduate or graduate program, interested in one of our many other academic opportunities or simply want to learn more about our extraordinary institution, we're happy you've decided to check us out.
- A great introduction to Binghamton, facts about the University, our mission and values, historical information, University calendar and more.
- Everything you need to know to apply for admission to Binghamton.
- Already have a degree? Learn about our diverse graduate programs.
- Read about our residential communities, each with its own character and traditions.
- Pursue a passion, enhance your resume or just have fun by enrolling in a continuing education course.
- SSD provides assistance to enrolled students with physical, learning or other disabilities. Students who anticipate a possible need for services or accommodations based on a disability should register with SSD by submitting detailed disability documentation from a professional who is licensed or certified to diagnose their disability(ies) and should meet with the director or learning disabilities specialist well before the start of their first semester.
- Learn how Binghamton University is both great and affordable.
- Awarded for excellence in internationalization seven times, we have a uniquely global perspective and welcome students from 100+ countries to our campus.
- To really understand what makes us so exciting — and how you'll fit into this new world — experience Binghamton for yourself.
- Download a copy (156kb .pdf) of Binghamton University's Annual Security Report, which shows statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Binghamton University, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault and other matters. You have the right to obtain a paper copy by contacting the New York State University Police at Binghamton at email@example.com or by calling 607-777-2393.