Undergraduate Admissions

CCPA Intra-University Transfer (IUT) or Dual Degree (DD)

College of Community and Public Affairs Intra-University Transfer (IUT) or Double Degree (DD)

We welcome your application for internal transfer or double degree to the College of Community and Public Affairs and strongly encourage you to obtain more information and academic advising before you complete the online application via BU BRAIN.

Application process

Applications for IUT or DD admission must be submitted online via BU BRAIN to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by:

  • November 15 for spring admission
  • March 15 for fall admission

Decisions are emailed to the student's Binghamton BMail address.

Students must notify the Office of Undergraduate Admissions in writing if they do not wish to accept the offer of admission.

The College of Community and Public Affairs is notified of the internal transfer/dual degree decisions and students should contact the CCPA Advising Office prior to the beginning of the semester to plan coursework.

Late applications will be considered on a space available basis.

Admission decisions are made after current semester grades are available

Requirement: Core courses

Before starting the Human Development degree students are required to take three introductory social science classes. One must be from psychology, one must be from sociology and one must be from anthropology, economics, geography, history or political science.

Academic questions?

Before completing the online application via BU BRAIN, we encourage you to email hdadvise@binghamton.edu regarding course selection, transfer credit or other academic issues.




Last Updated: 3/1/17