We know a high-quality education is important to you. A smart investment is just as important. Binghamton University combines a top U.S. university reputation and stellar academics with a price that says value.
Binghamton University is consistently ranked as one of the best values in the nation for both in-state and out-of-state students by publications such as Kiplinger's Personal Finance, The Princeton Review and Fiske Guide to Colleges.
Our costs as a public university ensure Binghamton undergraduates can afford to start a career or attend graduate school without the worries of high student debt. Consider your college choices and compare the bottom line (106k .pdf).
|Annual budget (2016-2017)*||New York State Resident||Out-of State Resident|
|Room and Board||$13,991**||$13,991**|
|Cost of Attendance||$23,167||$38,216|
(as of March 2016, subject to change)
*Total cost of attendance for international students is $39,000 (as of March 2016, subject to change).
** Figures reflect housing plan standard double and average meal plan
Links of Interest
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid Services
- International Student Funding Options
- How to Finance Your Education (111k .pdf)
- Cost Comparison Worksheet (106k .pdf)
- Cost Calculator
- Aid Sources (66k .pdf)
Did You Know?
- Binghamton is one of the best investments you can make. In August 2013 President Obama stopped by Binghamton University to talk about affordability and accessibility. He said one of the reasons he selected the University as a venue is our efforts in "keeping costs down for hardworking students."
- Binghamton is ranked #4 in as a best value among the nation's public colleges for out-of-state students and #15 overall by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, 2014.