Schedule a Campus Visit
Choosing a college is a huge decision. Websites, brochures and online reviews can only give you so much information. To really understand what makes Binghamton exciting — and how you'll fit in here — you need to experience the University for yourself.
That's why we invite all prospective students and their parents to schedule a campus visit, which lasts approximately 2 hours and includes:
- An information session led by an admissions counselor (30-40 minutes)
- Learn about the admissions process, financial aid, housing and dining, cost of attendance, scholarship opportunities and student life.
- A walking tour of campus led by a student guide (90-minutes)
- Explore our learning facilities, visit a residential community, have lunch in our MarketPlace or a dining hall and check out the University Union. Learn about campus from one of our friendly student tour guides.
*Notes: If "Tour Only" is indicated on the calendar when you register, that visit doesn't include an information session, only the walking tour. Once a visit date and time is full, the event disappears from our calendar.
Want to explore Binghamton at your own pace or need more flexibility in your travel plans? Take a self-guided campus tour. We offer two different ways for you to discover the University at your own pace:
- Download our mobile app (bMobi), select the "Maps" icon and then choose "Tours"
- Download our Self-Guided Tour brochure (1.1 mb .pdf) and printable campus map (459k .pdf)
Campus visits for groups can be arranged by request. Group tours last approximately 2 hours and combine an information session led by an admissions counselor and a campus tour led by a student guide. A "tour only" option is available.
How to request a group visit:
- Complete our online request form. Be sure to provide three potential dates your group would like to visit.
- Once we receive your request, we'll follow up with you to answer your questions and provide details about visit requirements.
- To inquire about a recently submitted request or additional dates, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for More?
Can't make it to campus? Check out our visit alternatives. Although nothing can take the place of our campus visit, these will help you get a good feel for Binghamton without leaving home!
- Connect with us
- Discover us on social networking
- Explore the Admissions blog
- Meet our student ambassadors
- Live chat with us
- Check us out on YouTube and be sure to see:
- Download our mobile app (bMobi)
- View our Daily Photo
- Read the top 10 reasons out-of-state students choose Binghamton
- Take a look at Baxter's favorite things about Binghamton University
Meet Joe Tiesi
As visit coordinator in the Undergraduate Admissions Office, Joe is responsible for all aspects of student visits. He is also an admissions counselor who works with students in the Binghamton area.