FRIDAY-SUNDAY OCT. 9-11
We look forward to seeing you at Homecoming 2015, planned for Friday-Sunday, Oct. 9-11. All alumni and their families are welcome to join us for a wonderful weekend of activities. Advanced registration is needed for some events so we know to expect you or because there is a cost to attend. Please be sure to register for Homecoming by Thursday, Oct. 1. If you have questions, please contact the Alumni Relations office at 607-777-2424 or email@example.com.
Please click here to visit the main registration page for Homecoming 2015.
The weekend's highlights include:
* Alumni Center Grand Opening
* TIER Talks: Talks that Inspire, Educate and Resonate - Retraining The Brain
* BSU Fashion Show - A Homecoming Tradition!
* School of Management Mentoring & Networking Event
* Varsity Club Student-Athlete Networking Event
* Fireside Chat with President Harvey Stenger
* Tailgate '15 - Homecoming's Main Event!
* Decker School Homecoming Simulation Elimination
* Homecoming Fun 5K Run/Walk
* Alumni of Color Reunion
* Men's Tennis Reunion
* MPA 20th Anniversary
* Graduate School 50 Years of Doctoral Education
* Bearcats of the Last Decade (BOLD) Reunion
* Class of 2005 10-Year Reunion
* Class of 1990 25-Year Reunion
* Class of 1985 30-Year Reunion
If you are attending Homecoming as part of a special reunion group or activity, you will want to use one of the links that appear below.
Homecoming will include a reunion for our Alumni of Color; please click here to register online.
If you graduated between 1964 and 1966 and wish to attend the Mid-60s Reunion, please click here to register online.
There will be a reunion for our varsity men's tennis alumni; click here to sign up for your group's events.
If you would like to share advice and insights with students during the School of Management's Mentoring and Networking event, please click here to register.
We will have a Homecoming 5k run/walk on Sunday morning, which is open to the entire campus community and the general public. Please click here to register for the 5k.
The Metro New York Chapter and the Binghamton University Alumni Association are excited to offer a charter bus from/to Union Square in Manhattan for alumni to return to campus for Homecoming. Click here to reserve a seat. Please note that you are required to make your own hotel reservations for the weekend.
SHOW YOUR PRIDE! The Binghamton University Bookstore is your one-stop shop for apparel, accessories and home decor goods.