2017 Alumni Global Day of Service
Participate in our 2017 Alumni Global Day of Service through independent service! Share your story with us and be counted as a 2017 participant. Please note that the independent service must occur during our designated Alumni Global
Day of Service weekend Friday April 28 - Sunday, April 30 to be counted as part of
this year’s effort.
There are endless opportunities to serve others! Some independent service ideas are listed below. Join fellow alumni, students, family and friends and make a world of difference April 28, 29 and 30!
- Donate blood
- Collect sporting equipment for a local group
- Serve food at a soup kitchen
- Donate gently used clothing or toys
- Volunteer at your local hospital or retirement community
- Help beautify your city
- Help at or donate supplies to your local animal shelter
- Donate books to your local library
- Donate coats or other items for the homeless
- Write to soldiers
- Coach a sports team
- Plant a tree
- Mentor a Binghamton University student or other students
- Donate food items to your local food bank
You can also support Alumni Global Day of Service and share your #BingPride by making
a gift today to The Binghamton Fund. By making a gift to the University's annual giving program, you provide immediate
support to our campus. Celebrate your Binghamton experience by helping another student
receive a great Binghamton education!