An awesome Homecoming weekend is almost here
By Steve Seepersaud
You can relive college memories anytime without having to leave your home. The trip down memory lane can be taken by flipping through a yearbook or going through photos and memorabilia tucked away in your closet, garage or attic.
That's nowhere near as much fun as going back to where you had unforgettable experiences with friends who made college such an awesome time to be alive! Come back to Binghamton to talk with friends, walk the halls, feel the cool air and see what's old, long-gone and new.
All alumni are welcome at Homecoming 2016, which will take place on campus Friday-Sunday, Sept. 23-25. Registration is open, so visit our website to see the event schedule and to sign up. The big weekend is almost here!
- When you come to campus, visit our Alumni Center in Old O’Connor Hall. This awesome space has photos, memorabilia and exhibits that bring our University’s history and traditions to life.
- Alumni who are political experts — and quoted in national media — will discuss the future of our American political system at TIER Talks.
- Saturday afternoon will rock with live music at Tailgate ’16 followed by a men’s soccer game under the lights.
- Acclaimed dancer and Binghamton alum Bill T. Jones will bring his dance company to campus for a performance.
- And, don’t miss our new event for alumni in Downtown Binghamton.
See homecoming.binghamton.edu for the full schedule, a list of hotels offering special rates, and to REGISTER NOW.
B-CONNECTED with other graduates! B-connected is a secure virtual community only for Binghamton University alumni. Update your personal profile, search for alumni and submit and read Class Notes.
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE WITH US! The Alumni Relations Office is asked to recommend alumni who are expert speakers. If you are well-versed in subjects including national security, politics, technology, career networking, environmental studies or etiquette, contact Melinda Holicky, associate director for alumni volunteer engagement. Include your name, class year and a brief biography. Supporting material could include a CV or link to your website.
SHOW YOUR PRIDE! The Binghamton University Bookstore is your one-stop shop for apparel, accessories and home decor goods.