Perhaps calling Stacey Daniel driven is an understatement. A 2004 graduate of Binghamton, she earned her bachelor's degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Law (PPL) and master's degree in the Philosophy Graduate Program in Social, Political, Ethical, and Legal Philosophy (SPEL) — in just four years.
We invite you today to visit B-connected, our virtual community only for alumni of Binghamton University. This secure website enables you to create a personal profile, find other Binghamton alumni, contact them and participate in the Alumni Career Network. Now, you can take advantage of new features that will make social networking with fellow graduates even better.
What’s new? For starters, our look. The site has an array of 11 campus photos, so you’ll see a new picture each time you visit the login page.
Plus, you can now:
• Upload a profile picture and photo album
• Download electronic (.vcf) business cards
• Create and share contact lists
• Update your profile and instantly see a list of alumni living in your geographic area
• Manage your subscriptions to e-mail bulletins and electronic newsletters
• Upload a resume
What’s coming soon?
• An events calendar
• A system to register for regional alumni events
As always, you can support Binghamton University by making a gift through B-connected.
We hope you’ll choose to make B-connected your space online. Visit today, and please encourage your friends to do the same.
Last Updated: 11/12/13