HOW FAR IS OUR REACH?
Approximately 78,000 alumni with a focus on 15,000 who live in the Southern Tier of New York.
WHAT IS IT?
The Alumni Golf Classic has evolved into one of Greater Binghamton's premier tournaments. This annual event brings together alumni and leaders in the local business community for a day of golf on one of the area's finest courses. The tournament raises money for the Alumni Association's Legacy Scholarship Fund benefiting children of alumni who are attending Binghamton University.
The first $1,000 scholarship was offered in 2014-15 to one student, and in 2015-16 two students received $1,000 each.
Each year, the tournament attracts approximately 140 golfers. The majority of our golfers have participated in more than one Alumni Golf Classic and register well before the event can reach capacity. This confirms our tournament is very well received.
HOW WILL YOUR BRAND BE EXPOSED
TO OUR AUDIENCE?
Printed collateral with sponsor logo
- 250 impressions in fliers distributed locally to promote tournament
- 150 impressions on day of program
Online promotions with sponsor logo
- 2,000 visits annually to Alumni Golf Classic website
- 30,000 impressions through two e-mail invitations to past players and Southern Tier alumni
- 156,000 impressions through two issues of the Alumni Connect e-newsletter
- 150 items given away to tournament players and volunteers
- Tabling opportunity for promotional or sampling at the tournament
- Participation in the tournament
Your Investment to ParticipateExclusive Presenting Sponsor: $5,000 which includes all of the opportunities listed above.
Additional custom sponsorship opportunities available upon request.