HOW FAR IS OUR REACH?
Approximately 124,000 alumni and 17,000 students.
WHAT IS IT?
The Women's Leadership Series is a new and exciting program with a goal of educating, inspiring, empowering and preparing young women for life beyond the classroom with the necessary attitudes, skills and resources for success and leadership in a global society.
The leadership series takes place during the spring semester and offers students the opportunity to interact with alumnae through formal speaker programs, workshops and brownbag lunches. The series culminates with a keynote speaker and reception for all students and alumnae who participated throughout the semester.
HOW WILL YOUR BRAND BE EXPOSED TO OUR AUDIENCE?
Printed collateral with sponsor logo
- 120,000 impressions in Binghamton University Magazine
- 200 impressions in fliers displayed around campus
- 300 impressions on day of program
Online promotions with sponsor logo
- 500 visits annually to Women's Leadership Series website
- 25,000 impressions through three e-mail invitations to students
- 156,000 impressions through two issues of Alumni Connect e-newsletter
- 300 items given away throughout semester to student attendees
- Tabling opportunity for promotional or sampling at key events throughout the semester