10:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 22
Recreation Center, East Gym
Full details to come. Here's what happened last year.
Learn about campus and community resources to enhance your well-being
Information provided by Binghamton University Health Education, Confluence Running, Positive LifeForce, UHS Stay Healthy, Lourdes Hospital, Nutrition and Fitness Club/Interns, Southern Tier Dietetic Association, Binghamton University Counseling Center, Health & Wellness Studies Department, Campus Recreation and many more.
Special guest — World Drum Circle with Jim Donovan
New this year, Jim Donovan, award-winning educator and multi-platinum recording artist from the band Rusted Root, will bring his interactive World Drum Circle experience to campus. Drumming with others is scientifically proven to improve mood, relieve stress, increase mental focus and support social connections. Beginners are welcome and instruments will be provided. Three 20-minute sessions will be offered during the Health Fair at 11:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m. and 12:45 p.m., as well as an evening session from 4:30-6 p.m. in Old Union Hall. The evening event is also free and open to all.
Sample food and drink
Be sure to check out Sodexo's station, fresh squeezed OJ, and fresh ground nut butter.
Participate in exercise sessions
- Stop in and try Vinyasa, basic or preschool yoga, total body toning, spinning, 30-minute abs and Zumba
- Jump in the pool for an aqua bootcamp demo or lap swim
- Watch a fun taekwondo demo
Have a health screening
- Blood pressure (free)
- Cholesterol testing ($12.00)
Enjoy a chair massage
Relax with a free chair massage in the main gym vendor expo or lower level Wellness Suite. Visit the Wellness Suite and enter to win a gift certificate for a free massage.
Take a tour
- Visit the Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center and learn about our many adventures
Details for the day
FREE admission and limited free parking in Lot E
Don't miss demos and info sessions
Free on-campus shuttle service
- Parking is limited. The ITC shuttle stops at the East Gym bus stop every 20 minutes.
Enter to win raffle prizes
- Gift certificates, gift baskets and more
- Bags, water bottles, snack packs
Enjoy music by DJ Dave