10:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 25
Recreation Center, East Gym
For students, faculty, staff, and community members. We have a fun filled day planned. Don't forget your comfy shoes, and bathing suit and towel if you plan to enjoy the aquatic demos!
Learn about campus and community resources to enhance your well-being
Information provided by American Heart Association, Confluence Running, Food & Health Network, UHS & Lourdes Hospitals, Nutrition and Fitness Club, Southern Tier Dietetic Association, Binghamton University Counseling Center, Health & Wellness Studies department, Campus Recreation and many more.
Sample food and drink
Enjoy free samples from Chobani, enjoy life food, mento produce, café spice, and more. Be sure to check out Sodexo's interactive cooking station, fresh squeezed oj, and fresh ground nut butter.
Participate in exercise sessions
- Stop in and try barre fusion, yoga, belly dancing, spinning, P90X, lightsaber, total body toning, boot camp, warrior workout and Zumba
- Jump in the pool for an aqua bootcamp demo or lap swim
- Watch a fun taekwondo or kayaking demo
- Mindful Mile walk
Have a health screening
- Blood pressure (free)
- Cholesterol testing ($12.00)
Enjoy a chair massage
Relax with a free chair massage in the main gym or lower level Wellness Suite. Visit the Wellness Suite and enter to win a gift certificate for a free massage.
Take a tour
- Visit the Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center and learn about our many adventures and the bike share program
- Fighting pessimism and defeating stress: How to change our thoughts to reduce stress and be happier
- Get your ZZZ's for AAA's — Sleep for success
- Talk to certified personal trainers as they answer the question "Why Hire a Personal Trainer?"
- Learn more about the Healthy Campus Initiative, "BHealthy: Choose Well, Be Well"
Details for the day
FREE admission and free parking in Lot E1
Don't miss demos and info sessions
Free on-campus shuttle serviceA shuttle will run approximately every 10 minutes from the University Union to the Rec Center, East Gym between 10:15 a.m. .- 1:15 pm.
Enter to win raffle prizes
- Dining meal plan
- Rec Center membership
- Gift certificates, gift baskets and more
- Tote bags, water bottles
Enjoy music by DJ Dave