Business System "Portal"
Business Intelligence - ACTIVE
Business System - ACTIVE
System Hours of Operation
Business System: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
Business Intelligence: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day including Saturday and Sunday except
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Business Affairs Year End Cut Off Dates
- The Purchasing Office will accept Approved requisitions up until noon on June 28th in order to be charged against 15-16 FY funding. Any requisition received after
this date and time will be rejected. Please plan accordingly.
- SUNY Central Administration has informed us that new year (16-17) requisitions will
not be ready for creation until sometime during the week of 7/15. We ask that you
use your p-card for purchases during the time period of 7/07-7/15, or until requisitions
are available for creation. If you need assistance, call the Purchasing Office at
7-2184 for alternative purchasing methods.
- 16-17 requisitions will begin with a numbering scheme of 06xxxx and purchase orders
will begin with a numbering scheme of 6xxxxx.
A/P & Travel
- We will be using the department’s old fiscal year POs/R&As to process payments/reimbursements
until sometime in early August. Once the AP/Travel deadline is defined we will inform
you at that time.
- The Revenue Accounting Office will accept the following transfer requests until noon
on Tuesday, June 21st:
- Cash transfers exceeding $1M
- Intra-agency transfers (between our campus and another SUNY campus)
- Interagency transfers (between our campus and another State agency)
- The Revenue Accounting Office will accept all other balance transfer requests until
close of business Friday, June 24th.
Please submit all transfer requests to email@example.com
- The Student Accounts Office will accept completed Expense Transfer Authorization forms
until Friday, June 24. Any outstanding invoices from Student Accounts that need to
be paid with 1516 fiscal year funding must have a completed Expense Transfer Authorization
form submitted to Student Accounts by Friday, June 24. If you have any questions please
contact Student Accounts at 7-2702.
- For a majority of accounts, Expenditure Transfers can be processed until the end of the lapsing period which is the end of August.
The exact date will be announced in early August. Expenditure Transfers done to old
year after 6/30 should include “Lapsed” on the Fiscal Year line. The Expenditure
Transfer form can be found at the following link: http://www2.binghamton.edu/general-accounting/transfer-form.html. Contact Scott Hatch in General Accounting with any questions at ext 2099.
Please click here to view an easy to read Business Affairs 2015-2016 Year End Calendar.
Requisitions, PO's & Accounts Payable