Tuesday, Thursday, Sept 10 - Dec 12 (No Class: 11/28)
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Rec Center, Pool
Yes, you can sweat in the pool! Take your exercise program up a notch with drills, station work and traditional aqua aerobics. Water is a great medium for cross training. Our instructors will promote cardio, muscular and flexibility development while using a variety of aquatic "toys". Give yourself the extra push to surpass your fitness goals. Swimming skills are not needed, personal floatation devices are available for use if desired.
Register in person at the Rec Center Front Desk. Class size is limited.
$60 for 13 week session
Individual Aquatic Fitness
Individual Aquatic Fitness offers participants the opportunity for personal instruction in the pool. Each 60 minute session will be individualized to meet the client's special needs. Instruction may include swimming lessons, stroke analysis, or a personal training session in the water. Our certified staff of Water Safety Instructors and Personal Trainers look forward to making your aquatic experience meaningful and fun.
Private Aquatic Session
1 session – 75 Minutes
6 sessions – 6.25 Hours $130
Small Group Aquatic Session
1 session – 75 Minutes
$20 per person
6 sessions – 6.25 Hours $100 per person
Swim Workout Design
Tutorial for those looking for ways to improve swim workout
1 session – 60 Minutes $25
Express Stroke Analysis
Stroke analysis, adjustments, increase efficiency
*Must have previously purchased at least one private aquatic session
1 session – 30 Minutes $25
*Participants must complete an Aquatic Fitness questionnaire at the time of registration. This questionnaire will be used to determine the type of instruction and staff required for each participant.
Register in person at the Rec Center Front Desk.
$25 per session (Binghamton University students receive a 20% discount)
Wellness Refund Policy
Campus Recreation will issue a refund for any wellness class cancelled due to low enrollment. Applications for refunds will only be accepted for documented medical conditions. Refunds may be prorated based on class attendance. Otherwise, no refunds will be issued.
- In order to participate in a fee-based Wellness Program, participants must register in advance. No registrations will be taken at the time of the program, or at the program location.
- Students, faculty, staff and Rec members MUST have a current University ID card to enter the Rec center. All others will be issued a card for facility entrance.
- Programs are filled on a first come, first served basis. Most programs have a minimum and maximum occupancy. Programs that are popular fill up quickly. Please register early. Also, some programs have a registration date cut off. No one will be allowed to register after the cut off date.
- No Day Passes or Week Passes are available for these programs.
- Parking Permits are required to park anywhere on campus. Passes are available for purchase at Parking Services (Couper - G8) or at the Information Booth on Bartle Drive.
- Individuals must register in person at the Rec Center Front Desk. Please call 777-PLAY for more information.