Sign up for intramurals at IM Leagues
First, create an account
log in to your existing account
Visit imleagues.com/binghamton and select "Create Account" or "Login".
Registration must be done with your Binghamton University e-mail address. If you register with the Facebook link, your FB account must be attached to your @binghamton.edu e-mail to work.
Once you sign up and activate your IMLeagues account, you should automatically be added to the Binghamton University group. If you are not, search by school.
Then, join a league or team
Spring sport registration opens Monday, Jan. 16
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your user page OR click the "Binghamton University" link to go to our University homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose a league Choose the division (i.e. Monday 5 p.m., Tuesday 5 p.m.)
- Join the sport in three ways:
1. Team captains create a team and "Invite members"
- If teammates registered on IMLeagues, search for their name
- If teammates haven't registered, scroll down to "Invite by E-mail Address"
*Invited members must accept the invitation to be added to your team.
2. Players join a team
Use the Create/Join Team button at top right of every page
- Accept a request from the captain to join the team
- Find the team and captain's name on division/league page and request to join
- Go to the captain's playercard page and request to join the team
3. Players join as a free agents
- List yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you.
- Join the already created "Free Agent" team and be placed on a team with other free agents. All you have to do is request to join that specific team.