Spring 2014 Registration Information:
- Registration Period: Mon. 3/31 - Tues. 4/10
- Tentative Start Date: Weekend of 4/26 - 4/27
- Game Days: Saturday - Sunday
- Captains Meeting: via email
General Reminders and Updates
- Binghamton University ID Cards: All participants must submit a valid Binghamton University ID Card before each game. Only a valid BU ID Card will be accepted. "NO ID CARD-NO PLAY."
- B-Numbers: All participants must provide their new B-Number to the Intramural Office. Reminder, this IS NOT the number on you ID Card. Any participant that can not provide a B-Number will not be allowed to participate. B-Numbers can be obtained by visiting the BU Brain .
- Eligibility: All participants must be a current BU Student, Faculty or Staff member- Volunteers are not allowed to participate.
- Equipment can be rented with a BU ID at the East Gym Front Desk during normal building hours: Monday- Thursday, 6 a.m.- 11:30 p.m.; Friday, 6 a.m.- 1 a.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m.- 9 p.m.The recreational tennis courts are located behind the East Gym. The front desk can provide directions.
Regular Season Schedule
Double Elimination Tournament ScheduleN/A
*All Games, dates, teims are final pending weather/court conditions