The Center for Civic Engagement (CCE) works with communities within and beyond Binghamton University's campus to provide various rewarding and meaningful opportunities to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members. The CCE supports the attainment of academic, personal, and professional growth through civic engagement to develop active and engaged citizens.
Connect with Us!
CCE Radio Show
Monday @ 4:00pm
- Institute on Community-Engaged Teaching, Research & Learning
- Programs and Services
- Academic Service Learning Resources for Faculty
- Engaged Faculty Fellows for Teaching Excellence
- Course Designation
- Community Engagement Courses
- Binghamton University Resources
- Faculty Research and Reports
- Faculty Newsletter
- Faculty FAQs
- Terms and Definitions