Employer Visits to Binghamton University
- Review your newly posted job/internship descriptions
- View and print applicant resumes for prescreening
- Target specific types of candidates using the resume books
- For driving directions to Binghamton University please visit the following website: http://www.binghamton.edu/visiting-campus/maps-and-directions.html
- Campus map
- Parking is available in the Parking Garage across from the University Union shown on this map as Admissions Visitor Parking - http://www.binghamton.edu/visiting-campus/pdfs/updated-campus-map.pdf.
- The Center for Career and Professional Development North office is located on the ground floor of the University Union, Room 132.
- The Center for Career and Professional Development Interview Suite is located on the ground floor of the University Union (across from the parking garage), room UU - 132.
- Typical interview schedule begins at 9:00am with the last interview starting at 4:00pm
- Schedule consists of twelve 30-minute interviews unless otherwise indicated
- Click here for a sample schedule
- Please contact Employer Services if you will need to alter the above schedule or need additional arrangements.
- Please do NOT make candidate selections.
- Email your candidate selections to email@example.com
- If you will need to interview more than 12 candidates, please contact Employer Services for additional schedule options.
- Call the Employer Services Team at (607) 777-2400
- Email the Employer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org