Application and How to Apply
- Find the " JFEW-SUNY International Relations and Global Affairs Program" in HireBING (search for job number 15896)
- Fill out this application form and upload it to hireBING
- Upload your resume and personal statement (Resume must not exceed 2 pages and should highlight your education, employment, and volunteer experiences, as well as any relevant extra-curricular activities and personal achievements) and Personal Statement (no more than 2 pages in length, identifying your interest in International Relations and Global Affairs, and explain how you plan to maximize your participation in the program to benefit your career goals.) to hireBING.
- Request two professional references (faculty, staff, prior supervisors are all acceptable sources) to email letters recommending you to the SUNY/JFEW International Relations and Global Affairs Two-Year Academic Program to JFEW/SUNY Scholar Selection Committee at Ms. Love's email: firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail at Binghamton University, Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development, PO Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902
Application Deadline and Notification:
Please complete the JFEW SUNY Two Year Academic Program Application form and submit your resume and personal statement online to the JFEW SUNY Scholars Job posting in hireBING, and have two recommenders email or mail two letters of reference in support of your application to Ms. Emily Love to be shared with the Selection Committee, to either email@example.com or snail mailed to: Binghamton University, Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development, PO Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902 no later than Tuesday, Apr. 18, 2017, at 4:00 pm. Once your application materials are complete and received prior to 4/18/17 at 4PM by Ms. Love the committee will begin consideration of your candidacy. Those selected by the committee will be put forward to JFEW for final consideration. The final selection of program participants will be made in August 2017. We hope to notify applicants as soon as decisions are made by the donor.
- Applications for the 2017-2019 cohort will open now in hireBING
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Emily Love, JFEW/SUNY Program Campus Liaison at 607-777-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org