How to Apply to the JC Mentor Program
To apply, visit our new hireBing job and internship search system. Once there, you will be directed to set up your profile. By completing your profile and uploading a resume, you will be able to view and apply to opportunities.
QUICK SEARCH: On the Home page, you will see the heading "Internship Search" on the right-hand sidebar. Under that heading, click on "CDCI (Career Development Centralized Internship Program) Listings."
All materials for Fall 2014 Johnson City Mentor Internship Program applications are due by September 11, 2014, at 1PM. Interviews will be held on September 17, 2014, for selected students. Mentoring and seminars begin the week of September 22, 2014.
Please see detailed application information below.
If you've participated in the JC Mentor Program before and would like to return, please submit a resume and cover letter (reference and application form are not required) on hireBing. In your cover letter, be sure to answer the following questions:
- Why do you wish to re-enroll for this mentor internship?
- What are some new goals that you are setting for yourself as a returning mentor?
- Do you want to be placed with the same mentee? Why or why not?
- What advice would you give to a first time JC Mentor from Binghamton University?
- Please provide the name of your mentee AND semester of your past participation in the program.
- Cover letters can be addressed to Mr. Wilson, Dean of Students.