The following cancellation policy applies to all programs.
- If you can’t attend a workshop for which you’ve registered, you may send a substitute in your place at no additional charge (substitute must meet eligibility requirements, if any are posted).
- If you can’t attend a workshop for which you’ve registered and wish to cancel your registration, you must do so at least 48 hours prior to the workshop to be eligible for a full refund (100 percent of the registration fee).
- If you register for a workshop and have paid in full but don’t attend, you forfeit the registration fee.
- If the workshop for which you’ve registered is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, we will notify you and refund all fees in full.
- For stand-alone, one- or two-day classes, workshops, training sessions, seminars and courses that meet for three or more times, or regularly up to a full 10-week session: 100% refund - less $10 processing fee - if written withdrawal request is received at least 5 working days prior to the first class meeting; no refund of tuition or fees granted after this time.
- Distance Learning courses provided in cooperation with a partnering organization, institution or company (e.g. CampusCE, Ed2go, Gatlin, Hatch, FlexStudy, Center for Legal Studies): Refunds will be provided at the discretion of the course provider and according to its policies. Please review the refund policy of the course provider.