Adjunct Lecturer in Arabic
Lotfi Zekraoui is a PhD Candidate in Translation Research and Instruction Program at Binghamton University and has been a Translation Workshop Supervisor for over 3 years.
He is currently conducting research on:
- The use of language in conflict situations
- The politics of language
- Conference interpretation
Telephone: (607) 777-6709
Office: LT 1111
- 2011-present: doctoral studies in Translation (ABD), Binghamton University
- 2011: MA in Comparative Literature, Binghamton University
- 2008: BA in Translation and Interpretation, Setif University, Setif, Algeria
Honors and Awards
- 2011-2014: Marylin Gaddis-Rose Funding Award
- 2009-2011: Fulbright Scholarship
Al-rabīˁ Al-ˁArabī (The Arab Spring, book, Beirut, 2013).
TRIP 580J, "UN Language Translation."