Undergraduate and graduate students who successfully complete the Commencement Participation Form will receive electronic guest tickets for the Fall 2013 Commencement ceremony. Tickets are provided at no cost. Graduating students do not need a ticket, and children under 2 years old do not need a ticket.
How many tickets
Graduating students are guaranteed no fewer than six (6) guest tickets. Additional tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis beginning Monday, December 9 (see "Need more tickets" below).
Electronic Tickets - How to claim them...
Beginning Monday, December 2
- Go to www.eventscenter.binghamton.edu
- Click on "Tickets on sale now" button (right side of screen)
- Click on "Fall Commencement" icon (5th ticket box down on the screen)
- Enter your PODS username
- Enter your password
- If you have purchased tickets through the Events Center before, you can use your existing log-in
- If you have not purchased tickets through the Events Center before, you will be prompted to create an account
- If not, select "2013 Fall Commencement" under Events to get to the selection screen
Important things to keep in mind about electronic tickets:
- The website may say "Buy Tickets". Commencement tickets are provided at no cost. This is just standard text on the site.
- Tickets may be printed on any printer (standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- Each ticket will print with a UNIQUE barcode
- Hard copy tickets must be presented at the door
- We cannot scan barcodes displayed on smartphones
- If you do not have access to a printer, you can take your photo ID to the Ticket Office and they will print your tickets at no cost
- If you do not claim all of your allotted tickets, you can log back into the site and claim the rest at a later date
Need more tickets? Here's how to get them...
WHEN: Monday, December 9 - Friday, December 13 (Noon-4:30 p.m.)
WHERE: Events Center Ticket Office
WHO: Any student - graduate or undergraduate - with a Commencement Participation Form on file who presents photo ID (preferably your Binghamton student ID).
Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
We cannot guarantee the availability of extra tickets.
Handicapped Seating Tickets
Special tickets are not required for accessible seating.
We have made the following arrangements to accommodate guests who need accessible seating:
- Upon entering the Events Center, guest(s) will be greeted by volunteers
- Volunteers can provide wheelchairs and transport guests to/from accessible seating. Please note: Wheelchairs provided by the Events Center for transport may not be used for event seating.
- Only one (1) companion may accompany a guest in the accessible seating area.
- Need details about handicapped parking? Click here>>