As Binghamton University's in-house creative agency, Creative Services is the center for the development and production of top-quality print, Web and mobile communications that effectively convey the University's brand and message.
Expert in concept development, project management, copywriting, copyediting, Web and graphic design, photography, and print and video production, Creative Services staff have the right mix of talent, skills and experience to achieve clients' objectives and University priorities.
In partnership with clients, Creative Services develops engaging websites and a wide array of print and electronic publications, collateral pieces and advertisements for the University's schools, colleges, academic departments, programs and administrative groups.
Learn More About
To Request a Project
(Binghamton University faculty and staff only)
- Print projects other than department/office stationery
- Department/office stationery (business cards, letterhead and envelopes)
- Website or mobile projects
- Photography services
- Video production services
Things to think about when submitting a request...
In many cases, once we receive your request we'll contact you to discuss the project in more detail. Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What type of project are you requesting?
- How do you plan to use the finished piece (will it be mailed, e-mailed, handed out, posted on a Webpage)? If mailed or e-mailed, do you have mailing lists?
- If this project is part of a larger communications initiative, what are the other components and how will each be used?
- Who is the intended audience (alumni, students, parents, counselors, community members, arts patrons, athletics patrons, donors, etc.)?
- What do you want to communicate?
- What do you want the audience to do, think and feel after interacting with this project?
- What is your timeline?
- What is your budget?
- For printed pieces, what quantity do you need?
- Who will be our single contact person for this project?
Download Creative Services' project planning worksheet (43K .doc).