Conference and Event Spaces
Binghamton University has comfortable and spacious meeting rooms, multipurpose rooms and classrooms, as well as residence hall housing for summer camps or conferences.
For more specific details about the rooms and spaces we hope can accommodate your event or conference needs:
If you are looking for a specific space or facility not linked above, please use the list below to contact the appropriate Facilities Manager who can help you with your event, meeting or conference.
- Anderson Center: Annette Burnett 607-777-6802. Schedules the Anderson Center (Osterhout Concert Theater, Chamber Hall and Anderson Center Reception Room), Watters Theater and Fine Art grand corridor
- Center of Excellence Symposium Hall: Katelynn Hrywnak
- Computer PODs: Denise Hawkins
- Events Center: Ze Zeon 607-777-2832
- East Gym and Recreation Fields: Cindy Cowden
- ITC Engineering and Science Building Rotunda and Multi-Purpose Rooms: Tammy Lindow, Pam Archer
- ITC Biotechnology Building Conference Rooms: Jennifer Metcalf
- University Downtown Center Atrium: Bobbie Brundege 607-777-9176
- University Union: Orrin Kenyon, for more information, see r25union.binghamton.edu) Schedules primarily for student groups; schedules all space in the University Union and classroom space for student group meetings and events. Question email
- West Gym and Athletic Fields: Megan Lupini