Our master's program leads to a Master of Science in Computer Science intended for students with a strong background in computer science and a desire to prepare for research studies or professional practice. If you have bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, you're invited to apply for admission to our MSCS program.
Application Requirements for Matriculated Status
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in computer science or a closely related field. Students are expected to have completed courses in at least the following areas: algorithms and data structures, computer organization and architecture, operating systems, programming languages and discrete mathematics.
- Official transcripts of past college work
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of personal academic goals
- GRE scores
- For foreign students, TOEFL results (minimum score of 550) and a statement of financial means
- Applications can only be submitted online
Application Requirements for Non-Matriculated Status
Application for admission as a nonmatriculated student may also be made to the Graduate Admissions Office. Nonmatriculated students may enroll in courses without completing the formal application process described above, but they are encouraged to apply for matriculation after one semester of study.