Dean of Students Leadership Awards
The Dean of Students Office presented its Leadership Awards for the 2011-2012 academic year at a ceremony held Wednesday, May 2, in the Mandela Room. All nominees were invited to attend.
WANT TO SEE PICTURES FROM THE 2011-2012 LEADERSHIP AWARDS CEREMONY? Check out pictures on the Dean of Students Facebook page by clicking here!
The following award winners were announced:
- Emerging Leader of the Year - Marisa Sweeney
- Student Organization President of the Year - Joseph Masciana (Colleges Against Cancer,
- Honorable Mention - Robert Cohen (Harpur's Ferry)
- Paul J. Battaglia Outstanding Student Leader of the Year Memorial Award - Allison Jaekle
- Green and White Award Recipients
- Catherine Cornell
- Kathryn Howard
- Russell Heiman
- Delmar Dualeh
- Michaelangelo Misseri
- Amanda WIner
- My Dinh
- Jessica Linda
- Excellence in Diversity - Hillel and Muslim Student Association for program "Avi Schaefer Shabbat: A Night of Interfaith Dialogue"
- Excellence in Sustainability - Binghamton Food Co-op
- Honorable Mention - Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Excellence in Service - Harpur's Ferry Ambulance
- Honorable Mention - SIFE; Coins for Change Team
- Excellence in Collaborative Programming - Student Athlete Advisory Committee, Resident Assistants and Alpha Phi Omega for program "St. Baldricks"
- Outstanding New Program of the Year - Tau Epsilon Phi and International Travel Alliance
for program "Lazers Against Cancer"
- Honorable Mention - Dickinson Color Combat
- Honorable Mention - Alpha Kappa Psi for program "Finance Night"
- Outstanding Program of the Year - Colleges Against Cancer for program "Relay for Life"
- Honorable Mention - Hinman Theme Week
- Outstanding Organization of the Year - Black Student Union