Since its establishment in 1969, the Decker School of Nursing has earned an enviable reputation among baccalaureate, masters' and doctoral nursing programs in the State of New York, the nation and other countries. More...
Offering graduate level programs of study culminating in professional graduate degrees of Master of Science (MS) and Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) More...
The Kresge Center for Nursing Research (KCNR) serves as the main research resource for faculty and students in the Decker School of Nursing. More...
Decker faculty member helps Rwandan midwives
Karen Feltham, a clinical instructor in the Decker School of Nursing, spent the 2013 fall semester in Rwanda... More...
The Decker School of Nursing
DSON prides itself on both the quality and the quantity of its clinical practice experiences that are seen as the foundation for graduates' success in professional practice. Prior to graduating, students complete hundreds of hours of off-site clinical rotation experiences in acute care and community settings as part of course work. Furthermore, the Decker School also houses an Innovative Simulation and Practice Center. The Center has become an integral component of the education each student experiences at the Decker School of Nursing.
- 3/19/2014 - LGBTQ* Families will be Topic of Upcoming Webinars
- 3/24/2014 - Green Bag Research Luncheons
- 3/25/2014 - "Women, Tobacco & Perinatal Smoking Cessation: A Research Trajectory"
- 3/31/2014 - Green Bag Research Luncheons
- 4/07/2014 - Green Bag Research Luncheons
- 4/28/2014 - Green Bag Research Luncheons
- 5/05/2014 - Green Bag Research Luncheons
- 5/10/2014 - Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Course