- 2006–2013: Served as grant and contract administrator for the SUNY Research Foundation at Binghamton, assisting faculty members in life science departments in their quest for external research support.
- 2006–2011: Served as assistant director/program manager of Upstate Medical University's Center for Aging, Research, Education and Services (CARES) Project through the SUNY Research Foundation at the Binghamton Clinical Campus.
- 2004–2006: Served as upstate coordinator for the Quentin N. Burdick grant, working with Columbia University, New York University, Utica College and Binghamton University to coordinate education and immersion experience activities for healthcare students enrolled at Utica college. Assisted the senior project director in grant oversight and implementation, as well as performed data management, fiscal, program and data reporting.
- BS, education and human development, Binghamton University
- MPA, Binghamton University