Nutrition & Fitness Peer Education, Service-Learning Internship.
- Weekly seminar Mondays 1:00-3:00 PM West Gym #29
- Develop and implement educational programming
- Build a variety of professional skills including: public speaking, networking, communication and teamwork
- Participate in service learning and research
- The internship is offered for 2, 3 or 4 credit hours
- 2 credits - 60 hours of outreach
- 3 credits - 90 hours of outreach
- 4 credits - 120 hours of outreach
- Applications are available in the Health and Wellness Studies office located in the West Gym and online.
- Applications are due by November 16, 2015 in the HWS office.
- For more information contact: Sarah Thompson email@example.com