Academic advising and student services
The Decker School of Nursing Undergraduate Advising Office works to ensure students have the resources they need to succeed academically and personally. Our professional advising staff works with faculty to help students transition to the rigor of college coursework, make the most out of their time at Binghamton and progress to graduation in a timely fashion.
The wellbeing of our students is our top priority, and we strive to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone we work with.
Connect with advising staff
Students may connect with our professional advising staff in a variety of ways:
- Watch our Intra-University Transfer (IUT) and Double Degree (DD) Virtual Information Session
- Request a transfer credit evaluation
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Visit our office (AB-114) during walk-in advising hours (see our events calendar for times)
- View our Events Calendar for upcoming advising events.
- Speak with us in-person or on the phone; schedule an appointment by calling 607–777–4954
Taking courses at another institution
If you're considering taking a course at another institution, refer to our transfer equivalency tables:
Office location: Academic Building B, Room 114
Student Services Office
Decker School of Nursing
P.O. Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Looking for more?
For general information about Binghamton University, including information about admissions deadlines, detailed application instructions, tuition costs, financial aid, housing and visiting the campus, visit Binghamton University's Undergraduate Admissions website.