Our Tutors create an active learning environment for students by creating a student-focused session, which helps students develop skills in lifetime learning. Our Tutors help our students become independent learners while mastering the content of their courses and most importantly learning the successful key points of studying.
- Offers support in
- Study Strategies
- Note Taking
- Time Management
- Clarifies material learned in class
- Assist in preparation for assignments and tests
- Provides support and motivation
- Strengthens skills needed to succeed in college
The Tutorial Center now offers group study rooms for collaborative study,
class work and research. Study Rooms A, B, C, D, E can be reserved online.
Benefits of study groups:
- Improve/develop new study skills
- Reduce test anxiety
- Understand/absorb information more efficiently
- Helps with procrastination
For additional information, contact Tutorial Center front desk at (607) 777-4062
Monday – Thursday
9:30 am – 12:00 am
9:30 am – 6:00 pm
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Live Virtual Tutoring
Starting the spring 2015 semester, live virtual tutoring is being offered by EOP. Students can get tutorial assistance from anywhere on campus! At this time, only walk-in tutors offer this service in a variety of subjects that can be seen on the tutoring schedule.