- Binghamton University is awaiting complete details to be released.
- Please click here for information from the NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC).
- Additionally, the SUNY FAQ webpage offers additional information for students and families.
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool, which allows students and parents to transfer tax information directly to the FAFSA, will remain unavailable until the start of the next FAFSA season, according to the Department of Education (ED). We regret any inconvenience.
- To fill out a FAFSA, you can manually input your tax information. Remember, if you're filling out the 2017-18 FAFSA form, your 2015 tax information is required (not 2016).
- Students and parents who are required to provide 2015 tax information must submit a 2015 Tax Return Transcript.
- Click here for instructions for how to order a 2015 Tax Return Transcript.
Attention full-time students with a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher who plan to return full-time to Binghamton University for fall 2017 and spring 2018:
You may be eligible to apply for a Binghamton University scholarship being offered for the 2018-18 academic year!
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017.
- Details and a link to the applications are available at binghamton.academicworks.com.
- To see what scholarships students can apply for, they must log-in using their Binghamton username and password.
- If you have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recommended filing date for new incoming students applying for financial aid for Summer/Fall/Spring 2017-2018 is January 1st, 2017.
- The recommended filing date for returning students applying for financial aid for Summer/Fall/Spring 2017-2018 is April 1st, 2017.
- Students and families will report 2015 tax information for the 2017-18 FAFSA. For more information, click here.
- The 2017-2018 TAP application will be available on October 1st, and students will continue to be directed to complete their TAP application after completing their FAFSA.
- If you haven't already completed your TAP application, click here.
- Students may apply for the STEM program beginning October 1st. For more information about STEM and the program requirements, click here.