Membership in the Binghamton University Forum delivers a host of benefits throughout the year. Annual membership privileges include:
- a minimum of four Distinguished Speaker Series events featuring nationally known speakers
- a program featuring a distinguished Binghamton University faculty member
- a social event held in conjunction with performances at the Anderson Center or University Theatre or Music department productions
- a black tie annual dinner with a prominent keynote speaker
- notice of Anderson Center, Theatre and Music department performances, and other unique University events
- invitations to Critical Issues forums conducted as small, interactive discussions on pertinent issues
- invitations to Deans' Roundtables events featuring University deans sharing their latest school information
- notice of academic symposia
October 1, 2013
“Transforming the Public Dialogue on Government: 21st Century Challenges and the Role of the Public Sector”
October 25, 2013
"Don’t Dress for Dinner"
November 14, 2013
"Ground Zero Dust: Its Mysterious Medical Consequences & the Resulting Epic First Responders Litigation"
January 14, 2014
University Spotlight: John Meador, Jr. Dean, Libraries Binghamton University
March 21, 2014
Critical Issues Forum: Panel Discussion - Healthcare Reform
April 17, 2014
Speaker: Dr. Mario J. Paniccia '88, SD '09
April 30, 2014 - CANCELLED
"Virtual Reality Goes To War"
June 14, 2014