Classes of 2014 and 2015
- Tito Martinez, City Planner, Assistant Director, Binghamton, NY
- Thomas McElhenney, Queens County, NY Museum
- Dimka Aleksandrova, The Children's' Store, GIS Analyst, Chicago
- Guillermo Espinosa, Metropolitan Planning, South Carolina.
- Patrick Callahan, Retail Analyst, Dollar Tree, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Steve Derzanovich- Retail/Economic Development, Senior Living Communities, Memphis, TN
- Mattie Bene, Environmental Scientist, Department of Mines, Botswana and the awarded Graduate PhD Assistantship, Michigan State University
- Maureen Gardner, Scientist, O'Brien and Gere Engineering, Assoc.
- Leshatho Moshakga, Environmental Scientist, ECOSURV Environmental Consultants, Botswana
- Lauren Burns, Planner, Orange County, NY
- Heather Priest, NGO Intern, Wyoming
- Junjie Ma, Ericsson, Inc., Silicon Valley, CA, GIS Operations.
- Fabian Terbeck, PhD student, University of Connecticut (Leipzig U. and second year at BU, urban.
- Robert Mansell, NYC Department of Information and Telecommunications, location analysts.
- Artur Yakubov, Connexient, GPS-GIS, Manhattan, NY.
- Kuan Yang, Queens Economic Development Corporation, Research assistant/GIS analyst.
- Francis Naylor, Pictometry International Corporation, Image Specialist.
- Eliot Kershner, JMC Environmental Consultants, Armonk, N. Y.
Class of 2013
- Larysa Berstein- DOT Planner
- Patrick Day -City Planner, Massachusetts
- Kevin Olderstein, Locational Analyst, B & J Wholesalers, Massachusetts
- Paul Sung-Pyo Park – GIS Specialist, Pictometry International Corporation
- Rachel Passer – McFarland-Johnson Engineering Firm Binghamton, Analyst. Now at University of South Carolina, GIS Center, GIS-Health Analyst, 2014.
- Jarvis Rojas, Macy's Department Stores, selected for Executive Training Program
- Ana Sanchez, Flagship Fellow, University of Maryland PhD Program, urban-race.
- William Talbot - Frontier GeoServices, PA. GIS Analyst
- Ruisuo Wang-McFarland-Johnson Engineering Firm, Binghamton, GIS analyst, and recently, ESRI, GIS, CA.
Relatively Recent Graduates
- Mustafa Yilmaz, Ph.D. Student in Marmara University, Istanbul Turkey Ph.D. Student in Marmara University, Istanbul Turkey.
- Sister Sabina Kabuga, Faculty, St Augustine University (Tanzania, Africa)
- Liz (Chi) Li, Graduate work, Louisiana State University
- Cheng Fu – PhD program, University of Maryland, GIS and Remote Sensing
- Javier Rodriguez-Benitez , Educational Consultant, San Juan, Puerto Rico, now Ed D program, University of Puerto Rico.
- Jaime Ratner - Environmental Analyst, US Military—Fort Drum
- Sam Asomaning -Graduate student, University of Maine
- Jhomo O'Connor - Transportation Planner, NYDOT
- Gretchen Elwell - GIS Specialist for MWH Global, an Environmental Engineering Firm