Graduate School of Education
- PhD, Curriculum and Instruction (specializations in language learning and instructional technology), University at Albany
- M.S., Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), University at Albany
- BA, Latin American Caribbean Studies, University at Albany
Courses regularly taught
- Second Language Acquisition
- Linguistics for Teachers
Current Research Interests
- Collaborative online international learning
- Teacher education and English as a Second Language
- Rural Education
Meskill, C., Anthony, N., Hilliker-VanStrander, S., Tseng, C. & You, J. (2006). Expert-novice Teacher Mentoring in Language Learning Technology. In P. Hubbard & M. Levy (Eds.). Teacher Education in CALL (pp. 283-298). John Benjamins Publishing Company.
Meskill, C., Anthony, N., Hilliker-VanStrander, S., Tseng, C. & You, J. (2006). CALL: A Survey of K-12 ESOL Teacher Uses and Preferences. TESOL Quarterly, 40(2), 439-451.