Earn your Master of Science (MS) degree in Educational Studies!
Binghamton University’s Graduate School of Education announces a master's degree designed especially for working teachers in Greater New Orleans. This program will help you refine your teaching, learning, and assessment skills. You will learn best practices and the theories behind them. You will acquire strategies and approaches that improve learning outcomes for all students and deepen your understanding of what you are teaching and, most importantly, why.
Binghamton's MS in Educational Studies program features small cohorts and separate paths for elementary and secondary teachers. Secondary teachers will matriculate in core subject areas: English, mathematics, science, or social studies.
Binghamton University's Graduate School of Education has TEAC-accredited (Teacher Education Accreditation Council) programs. Our experienced faculty are nationally and internationally known.
Additional program features:
- A five-semester master's program
- Classes offered at convenient intervals during summer, fall, and spring
- Focus on practical classroom applications with diverse learners
- Coursework delivered onsite in New Orleans, online, and via videoconferencing
- Affordable tuition and fees
- Financial assistance, including loans, scholarships, and assistantships
- Full online access to Binghamton University library materials
- Assistance with pursuing NY & LA certification (if applicable)
Contact Caroline Millen at email@example.com for more information.
Graduate School of Education
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000