Active Alert: Classes canceled this evening

B-ALERT:All Binghamton University classes beginning at 5 p.m. or later today, Tuesday, March 3, are canceled. Employees report as normal.

Alert updated: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 4:28 PM


Class absence due to illness is an issue you should discuss with your professors. If a faculty member has questions or concerns after speaking with you he or she may call the Decker Student Health Services Center to confirm the nature and extent of your illness or injury, providing you have signed an Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information (8k pdf) authorizing center staff to discuss the case.

Last Updated: 10/27/14