Decker Student Health Services Center
HEALTH UPDATE: 2016-17 Flu Season
"FREE FLU VACCINE STILL AVAILABLE"
If you missed our weekly flu clinics, it's not too late to get your free vaccine. Go on-line to schedule an appointment with a nurse for your free flu shot".
It's not too late to vaccinate!
- CDC information and updates on the Zika virus
- CDC 2016-17 flu season Q&A
- Find out about the signs and symptoms of influenza.
- Learn about good health habits, so you can avoid getting or spreading influenza.
- Seasonal influenza vaccine for students will be available starting in October at the Decker Student Health Services Center. Watch B-Line for announcements of flu vaccination clinics.
- Starting in October, students may receive a dose of 2016-17 seasonal influenza vaccine (Fluvirin) either by scheduling an appointment online, or by calling 607-777-2221 for a nurse appointment. Flu vaccination clinics in other on-campus locations will be announced on B-Line and B-engaged.
- Please review the vaccine information statement for 2016-17 seasonal influenza vaccine.
- You will be asked to sign a consent form for the vaccine. If you are under 18, you must get parental consent before getting the vaccination.
The Decker Student Health Services Center is located on the East Access Road, above Dickinson College and across from College-in-the-Woods (Parking Lot O).
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 from a campus telephone. Off campus or cell phone users should call 777-3333 for Harpur’s Ferry campus medical response service. Students who visit a local emergency room or urgent care center are responsible for all costs incurred.
When Decker Student Health Services Center is closed
If you need non-emergency care on the weekends or when the Decker Student Health Services Center is closed, you may wish to visit a local walk-in clinic. You’ll be responsible for all costs incurred.
- Online Patient Portal
- For new students
- For parents
- Self-Care Information Sheets
- Get Help - Sexual Assault and Interpersonal Violence
Regular Session Hours
8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Blood work drawn:
8:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.
Red Zone Project