The current schedule for HDEV courses is available in the Schedule of Classes on the BU Brain. This includes information such as course meeting times, classroom location, section numbers, course numbers and prerequisites. Pay special attention to any notes listed for courses.
Syllabi will not be distributed in class, but can be accessed through Blackboard. Information is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have the free Adobe Acrobat reader, download it from the Adobe website.
Other useful links
- Registering for courses (course overload, adding/dropping courses)
- Course list and descriptions
- Major requirements, curriculum and practicum
- Service learning, internships and other opportunities
- Academic policies
- Double degree/double major (pursuing two baccalaureate degrees at the same time)
- University Bulletin
- Minor in immigration studies