Add OPT Employer Information
This e-form can be used by students currently on either Initial or STEM Extension OPT to report employment information.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Add OPT Employer Information e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘F-1 Employment Services’ in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘Add OPT Employer Information.’
- The Add OPT Employer Information e-form is displayed. The ‘Select OPT Approval Period’ message is displayed at the top of the form. If you have multiple OPT Approval records on file, you will need to select the appropriate one.
- The e-form has four sections. Required input fields are noted with an asterisk (*):
- Student information
- Employment information (Note: For STEM OPT Extensions, you are NOT allowed to be self-employed.)
- Supervisor information
- Document upload: You must upload a copy of both the front and back sides of your 12-month OPT EAD card. This can be done in one file or separate files.
- Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on each box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form:
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted
and is under review. You may:
- Add another OPT Employer record
- Select another E-Form type to process
- Log out of Sunapsis
- You will receive an email after ISSS has completed processing the e-form.
- If you want to cancel the e-form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button.