Request I-20 Reprint
This E-Form can be used by students with an F-1 visa who need a new I-20 travel document.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Request I-20 Reprint e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘Administrative Services' in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘’Request I-20 Reprint”:
- The Request I-20 Reprint E-Form is displayed:
- Select the reason you need to have your I-20 reprinted from the drop-down list.
- From the drop-down list, select how you want your new I-20 delivered:
- You may pick it up in-person at the ISSS office.
- If you are not in the Binghamton area, you may have the I-20 mailed to you via the US Postal Service. If this option is selected, you will need to provide the address to which the I-20 is to be mailed.
- The I-20 can be Express Mailed to you (at your expense). If this option is selected, you must submit an Express Mail Request. Click here for instructions.
- Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on the box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form.
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted:
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will receive an email when ISSS has completing processing your request.
- After you receive your new I-20, you should sign and date Page 1, then upload a copy to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.