Upload Signed I-20
This E-Form can be used by students with an F-1 visa to upload and store a copy of their signed and dated I-20 travel document.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Upload Signed I-20 e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘Administrative Services' in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘’Upload Signed I-20”:
- The Upload Signed I-20 E-Form is displayed:
- Please be aware that only PDF or image files (JPG, JPEG, GIFF, PNG) files may be uploaded. We have found that PDF files work the best.
- Be sure to SIGN and DATE your I-20 before it is scanned.
- Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on the box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form.
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted: