Living On-Campus

On-campus housing is currently available for undergraduate and graduate students. If you are a visiting scholar interested in on-campus housing, please inquire at

There are six different residential communities on campus at Binghamton University. However, international students are required to sign up for Break Housing. "Break Housing" is the name for residence halls that remain open when the campus is otherwise closed for breaks (e.g. spring break, certain religious holidays).

Break housing can be found in the following communities: College-in-the-Woods, Mountainview, Newing, and in the apartment communities Hillside and Susquehanna.

In-depth information about each residential community can be found here:

The following links provide more information on living on campus:

Last Updated: 4/24/15