Students Who Did Not Earn Any Money in the U.S. in 2016

If you did not earn any income in the U.S. during the 2016 tax year (January 1st – December 31st), you still need to file a Form 8843, which records your presence in the U.S. This form does not need to be submitted until June 15th.

Glacier Tax Prep will help you complete Form 8843. Click here for more information.

Last Updated: 2/13/17