Accessing BMail and Google Apps
To login to BMail
- Go to http://bmail.binghamton.edu
- You be redirected to the Binghamton University login page.
- Enter your Google Apps username and password.
- You will now be connected to your BMail inbox.
Once you've logged into your BMail account, you can access other Google Apps like
Google Drive, Google Sites or Google Calendar by clicking on the apps icon in the
upper right of your BMail window, or you can access them directly without first
logging into BMail using the following links:
- Google Calendar - http://bcal.binghamton.edu
- Google Sites - http://bsites.binghamton.edu
- Google Drive - http://bdocs.binghamton.edu
- Google Mail - http://bmail.binghamton.edu
Accessing BMail from Abroad
If you plan to travel abroad, here are other ways you can access your mail if you should run into problems accessing mail at http://bmail.binghamton.edu -
- Use https://mail.google.com/a/binghamton.edu or
- Log int the ssl/vpn at http://ssl.binghamton.edu
- Enter your network username and password (PODS) and select the Domain "PODS Domain User".
After you have successfully logged in, click on the link to BMail in the left column.
If you have forgotten your BMail password (and Google Apps Password)
- Go to http://password.binghamton.edu
Click on the Set/Reset B-Mail Password button and follow the instructions.
For Information about traffic to Google services around the world, click here.