Creating a Dropbox Folder in your Course so that your Users Can Record & Share Their Own Videos
1. Login to your myCourses Course.
2. Click on the PANOPTO VIDEO link under TOOLS.
3. Click on the GEAR icon in the upper-right corner of your Panopto area.
4. Stay on the OVERVIEW page and Click on the CREATE ASSIGNMENT FOLDER link.
5. Panopto will choose a generic name for the folder with [assignments] on the end. Click the X to close the pop-up window and save your changes.
6. Navigate to this new folder by click on the new tab that appears.
7. Click on the SETTING icon (the GEAR icon) to change viewing permissions.
Support on Campus
Aaron Phelps, University Center for Training and Development
Using Panopto Outside of Blackboard
Eric Machan Howd, Center for Learning and Teaching
- Use of Multimedia in Course Design
CLT Instructional Designers
Classroom Support of Panopto
Drew Tucci, Educational Communications
- Decker School of Nursing