Connecting to busecure with Linux (generic)
Connecting to busecure (WPA2/WPA2 Enterprise) with Linux (generic)
1. Click on the network manager icon located in your panel.
2. Select busecure
3. Make sure that the network settings are properly configured:
· Wireless Security: WPA2 or WPA2 Enterprise if available
· Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
4. PEAP Version: Automatic
5. Inner Authentication: MSCHAPv2
6. Enter your Binghamton University Computer Accounts (PODS) user id and password. Make sure you prefix your user id with pods\ (see image below). Click Save.
7. Click Connect.