You can print directly to laser printers from bingsuns, PCs and Macintoshes in public computing areas using the Pharos laser printing system.
Save a tree by printing responsibly -- Pharos printing stats
Printing to the Pharos printers from your computer
You can also print to the Pharos printers from your own computer if you configure it properly. Please refer to these guides for instructions.
- Windows 7
- Macintosh - Mountain Lion (10.8.x) - Yosemite (10.10.x)
- Macintosh - Lion (10.7.x)
- Macintosh - Snow Leopard (10.6.x)
- Macintosh - Leopard (10.5.x)
- Macintosh - Tiger (10.4.x)
Macintosh users can download an AppleScript to set up print queues for the printers in the public areas (AKA "Pods").
Printing PowerPoint slides and PDFs can be frustrating at times. You may be able to print faster and reduce your frustration by following some of these simple tips.