Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. The Gartner Service will provide: 1). a comprehensive collection of analysis and advice for the users of technology, 2). complete, independent and objective assessment of buyer-seller situations, 3). detailed spending and staffing metrics and insight into the performance of IT functions, and 4). access to the shared knowledge and experiences of Gartner clients and IT professionals around the world.
Information Technology Services has enhanced its subscription with Gartner to allow all active faculty, staff and students to have access to Gartner research. This includes 110,000 research documents across 1,200 topics covering all aspects of IT that are targeted to your role, key focus areas and timeframes.
Gartner Users Can:
- Select a function to see the research most relevant to their role
- Choose from a variety of customizable components, and prioritize based on their home page as they see fit
- Easily access a wide range of research and advisory services:
- Configure initiatives to deliver valuable, just-in-time insight
- See hand-selected must reads
- Register for upcoming webinars
- Create custom alerts
The purpose of this document is to provide you with a quick snapshot on how to access Gartner, the types of information you will find and how to navigate the website. Find more information about Gartner.com with this Quickstart Guide.
- You will access the Gartner site using the Binghamton University CAS (Central Authentication Service).
- Click this link for access: Gartner Login
- Enter your PODS username / password and you will automatically be logged into Gartner.com
Gartner.com Home Page
Congratulations! You are now logged onto the Gartner.com home page
Type in any topic or area of focus and the website will deliver you information based on Relevance (association to the topic) or Date (most recent up top).