Many graduates of The Binghamton University Voice Program have enjoyed distinguished careers in opera and classical music. Alumni serve on the voice faculties of major universities. They have collectively performed in virtually every major opera house and with symphony orchestras around the world, including: The Metropolitan Opera, New York City Opera, Houston Grand Opera, The Lyric Opera of Chicago, San Francisco Opera, Covent Garden, La Scala, Washington Opera, and many more internationally and abroad.
This list represents some of the many successes enjoyed by our alumni.
• Christopher Hux - Wexford Festival
• Aaron St. Clair Nicholson - Metropolitan Opera, New York City Opera, Glimmerglass Opera, Vancouver Opera, Atlanta Symphony, Calgary Opera
• Marietta Simpson - Covent Garden, New York City Opera, Houston Grand Opera, the New York Philharmonic, the Vienna Philharmonic, the Chicago Symphony.
• Jeremy Galyon – Metropolitan Opera, San Francisco Opera, New Jersey State Opera, Opera Pacific, the San Francisco Symphony
• Guido LeBrón - Wexford Festival, Metropolitan Opera, Washington Opera, Los Angeles Opera
• Michael Lockley - New York City Opera
• Julia Anne Wolf - Washington & New York City Opera
• Todd Geer - Lyric Opera of Chicago, San Francisco Opera
• Timothy LeFebvre - San Francisco Opera, Indianapolis Opera, Sarasota Opera
• Christopher Arneson - Santa Fe Opera
• Judy Berry - Leipzig Opera, Wuppertaler Bühnen, Amsterdam Opera, Frankfurt Opera, Edmonton Opera, Perth Festival, Edinburgh Festival, Los Angeles Opera
• Raúl Melo – Metropolitan Opera, Dallas Opera, New York City Opera, Deutsche Oper Berlin, Deutsche Oper am Rhein, Frankfurt Opera, Seattle Opera, Dallas Opera